This work bench light from Dazor allows users to grade and sort with accuracy and confidence providing abundant light over a large work area.
This Dazor fluorescent work bench light has 2 daylight tubes suitable for color grading, sorting and bench work. The 2324C has an electronic ballast allows fluorescent lamp to turn on instantly, without flickering or warm-up, to full-white light. Wingnut at lamp head joint allows more user-friendly adjustments. Base measures 7" x 10". Available in multiple colors. Five-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Provides abundant, even and shadow-free light over a broad surface
- Features Dazor's patented floating adjustable arm for smooth and easy positioning of the lamp to any position for a total reach of 33"
- Fully enclosed counterbalance spring for dust-free operation and low maintenance.
- State-of-the-art electronic ballast provides highest-energy on the market
- Instant on/off control of the bulbs and elimination of visible bulb flickering
- All metal construction for rugged, heavy use environments
- Sturdy weighted desk base
- Durable powder-coat finish
- UL, cUL, CE
- 5 year mechanical/2 year electrical warranty
- Made in the USA