The new and improved Gemax Pro-II Digital Microscope is here.
Along with many other features and included accessories, this updated version features a bigger screen, higher resolution, and HDMI and USB ports. This isn’t just an affordable scope for gemology; this is a versatile tool for any gemologist, diamond dealer, jeweler, or appraiser. With ease you can locate the laser inscriptions on diamonds as well as take full sized true-color pictures and videos of loose diamonds, gemstones and small pieces of jewelry in 1080/720P.
The Gemax Pro-II includes a small disc that allows the base to have dark field/bright field lighting, and an adjustable control wheel offers diffused lighting from both the top and bottom. The height adjustment knob gives the user the option of multiple levels of magnification, while the gooseneck LED light lends the option of further lighting from the side.
But wait, there’s more!
Accessories abound for the Gemax Pro-II Digital Microscope, and include a C-clamp for holding loose stones, an R-clamp for holding rings and earrings, a microscope tweezer, ring clips, a diamond hearts & arrows viewer, eight color backgrounds for pictures, and a grooved acrylic sorting tray which is great for color matching and pairing.
- LCD Display : 5″ IPS, 960X540
- Magnification Ratio : 10X to 300X by digital
- Picture Resolution : 12m/10m/8m/5m/3m/2m
- Video Resolution : 1080P/720P
- Focus Range: 5mm to 70mm manually
- External Output: HDMI / TV / Computer
- Built-in rechargeable battery / Power adapter
- Software: Windows / Mac compatible measurement software
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 6.2” x10.5
- Weight : 2.12 lb
- Certificates: CE, FCC approval, RoHS compliance
Gemax Protable Capture Pro-II (Windows)
Gemax Protable Capture Pro-II (MAC)