This Gem-Eye tester employs thermal conductivity to separate diamonds from other simulates.
Identify metals, simulants and diamonds instantly with this tester. Features a color estimator display which allows users to distinguish popular colored gemstones from each other.
This thermal conductivity tester consists of two linked thermometers: one is heated electronically while the other is cooled by the gemstone being tested. The difference in temperature creates an electrical output, which is then amplified and displayed on an analog dial.
- High efficiency gem tester
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe tip and gemstone
- Industry's thinnest probe tip (0.48mm) for testing diamonds as small as 0.01ct
- LEDs indicator
- Metal alert LEDs with buzzer sound to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- Easy-to-read analog panel display
- No waiting time between tests
- Built-in diamond and simulant test discs for reference
- One year warranty
DCGEMEYE-P Replacement Probe (depicted below tester) Available When Needed. Call a Kassoy representative with questions about the Gem-Eye thermal conductivity tester at 800.452.7769 or shop now!