This jewelry laser welder from Orion is a powerful bench top machine that comes in 2 different models - the LZR 100 and the LZR 140.
These jewelry laser welders can run at a higher duty cycle than most welders and give very professional results! With both featuring a colored touch screen, 30 height adjustments, an impulse time of .1-20 ms, a pulse frequency of 0.2-2.0mm, they do differ in the average power and the energy output. The average power of the 100 joule jewelry laser welder is 95 W while the 140 joule laser has an average power for 100 W. Measures 30"L x 21"W x 22"H and weighs less than 80 lbs.
- Repair jewelry settings without removing stones
- Add metal to jewelry pieces
- Repair antique jewelry
- Weld cracks using filler material
- A user-friendly touchscreen interface that is very easy to operate
- An advanced cooling system
- Leica 10x stereo microscope
- Save up to 32 customized settings
- High-efficiency optics to enable a higher average power output from fewer joules
- An advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply that eliminates power spikes
- Laser welder dimensions: 30"L x 21"W x 22"H
- Available in 100 joules and 140 joules